Cobbs Bin

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Options Limited, Future In A Myopic Lens

It has been some time since I updated my blog.  I have not really had anything I wanted to say to the world.  Since the re-election of the President, I could not bring myself to even ponder the future.  He has forced a effed up health care scam on us and proven to be even more inept than W was.  The world views the US as a weak, pathetic paper doll.  How the hell did it come to this?

Our country decided that to put a freshman senator from Illinois with a naive view of the world in the seat of the greatest power on earth.  He put people with less intelligence than him in positions of authority and has been blessed with their ineptitude.  Kind of like putting Gomer Pyle in charge of the Battle of the Bulge and having General Patton singing in the platoon barbershop quartet.  Golly sarge.

It comes down to a waiting game.  How much more damage can Obama do in the next two years? There are plenty of executive orders that he can hand down.  I am still waiting for the regulation on carbon dioxide emissions that control breathing to come down.  Hopefully, the Republicans take the Senate in November.  I do not have faith in them either but at least if no laws are passed, it creates less stupidity from the Gomorrah that has become our nation's capital.  Heaven help us all!

Icobb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home